This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Keith Pardoe 11 months, 1 week ago.
The following rules and policies are excerpted from DoorSafety’s Terms & Conditions of Use. Please refer to the complete Terms & Conditions of Use for more information regarding DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC.
DoorSafety.com’s discussion forums are provided as a means of fostering online interactive conversations related to the field of egress and fire door installation, inspection, testing, and maintenance. Users are encouraged to participate in the forums by posting new topics, replying to topics, and commenting on code compliance, application, installation, and maintenance issues that they observe or experience related to egress and fire door assemblies.
(1) DoorSafety.com’s discussion forums are available as read-only to all non-logged in users and website visitors. Users wanting to participate in the forums by posting new topics and/or replies to the forums must create a FREE DoorSafety.com User account. Access to certain discussion forums is restricted to specific User-Interest categories and/or paid subscription categories.
(2) Users are responsible for vetting any and all technical information posted in the forums by ANY INDIVIDUAL or ANY SOURCE. User shall not rely on any technical information, suggestions, and/or recommendations posted in the forums, for any reason. — USE OF INFORMATION DISCLOSED AND SHARED IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS IS SOLELY AT THE — USER’S OWN RISK.
(3) User-level access to DoorSafety’s discussion forums is a privilege and subject to adherence of these Terms & Conditions of Use. Users not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Use may have their forum access suspended or permanently banned, for cause, without any warning; regardless of paid-subscription level service.
(4) ALL POSTINGS IN THE DOORSAFETY.COM FORUMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS, RECORDINGS (e.g., audio and video), DOCUMENTS, AND WRITTEN COMMENTS BECOME THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF DOORSAFETY.COM AND DOOR SAFETY, LLC. FOR THIS REASON, — USERS ARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGED FROM POSTING OR OTHERWISE SHARING (e.g., posting hyperlinks to external sources) ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FOR WHICH THEY DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHTS.
(5) DoorSafety reserves the rights to summarily edit and/or delete forum postings that contain unauthorized use of copyrighted materials. Continued posting of unauthorized copyrighted materials is cause for suspending or permanently banning the offending user’s forum access.
(6) ALL OF DOORSAFETY.COM’S DISCUSSION FORUMS ARE INTENDED TO BE — USED IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. THEREFORE, — USERS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPORT THEMSELVES ACCORDINGLY. POSTS CONTAINING PROFANE LANGUAGE (OF ANY NATURE), DEROGATORY COMMENTS, OBSCENE CONTENT (OF ANY NATURE), POLITICAL POSITIONS AND/OR OPINIONS, RACIST AND/OR TERROISTIC COMMENTS, INAPPROPRIATE CARTOONS OR JOKES, WILL BE SUMMARILY DELETED. WHEN WARRANTED, THE OFFENDING — USER’S FORUM ACCESS WILL BE PERMANENTLY TERMINATED.
(7) POSTINGS CONTAINING ANY FORM OF SOLICITATION FOR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS AND/OR SERVICES, CLASSIFIED ADS, AND JOB/EMPLOYMENT POSTINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND WILL BE SUMMARILY DELETED.
(8) Suspending and Banning Forum Users.
a. Door Safety, LLC reserves the rights to suspend or permanently ban without notice, for cause, individuals from accessing DoorSafety’s forums; regardless of paid-subscription status.
b. Individuals who hold one or more Door Safety’s professional certifications who are suspended from the forums may retain their certification through the expiration date of the term in which the suspension occurs, and may reapply to reinstate their certification and access to DoorSafety’s forums after their suspension is lifted.
c. Individuals whose forum access is permanently banned shall not be permitted to reinstate their account and/or access to DoorSafety’s content, programs, and services. Any Door Safety’s professional certifications held by banned individuals shall terminate upon the expiration of the term in which the banning occurs; they will not eligible to renew or otherwise reinstate their certification(s).
Join me on LinkedIn.