All terms and conditions of usage of DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC, are subject to change without notice. For this reason, we strongly recommend subscribers and users periodically review DoorSafety's terms and conditions to stay informed of our policies.
A. User Accounts.
(1) Individuals may create a FREE DoorSafety.com user account by completing the Registration form; no credit card or other means of payment is required.
(2) Registered users may increase their access to DoorSafety.com's content, programs, and services, by selecting a fee-based subscription plan (based on their category of interest) and/or purchasing courses and lessons on demand.
(3) Individuals who attain one or more of Door Safety's professional certifications (e.g., DST, DSI, and/or DSC) SHALL BE REQUIRED to maintain an annual subscription for the highest level of certification for which they hold. For example, individuals who are certified Door Safety Consultants (DSC) and certified Door Safety Inspectors (DSI) SHALL BE REQUIRED to maintain their DSC-level subscription.
B. Content Access.
(1) Limited portions of DoorSafety's content are accessible to individuals who are not logged in and/or who are not registered users of this website. Registered users have greater access to DoorSafety's content, programs, and services (e.g., Ask the DoorSafety Team); subject to their subscription level. Access to portions of DoorSafety's content is reserved for fee-based subscriptions, programs, and services terminates upon expiration of user's subscription.
(2) Access to content published and/or posted on DoorSafety.com, and any derivative (subdomain) website(s), is a privilege subject to adherence to DoorSafety's Terms & Conditions of Use, and can be revoked, temporarily or permanently, without notice, for cause, irrespective of a user's role, subscription level, or payment. Cause for revoking access privileges includes, but is not limited to, acts such as SPAMMING, use of profane and/or obscene language, posting of obscene and/or inappropriate images, solicitation of services and/or programs, posting derogatory comments and statements (even when quoting other sources), posting terroristic and/or threatening comments, and participating in fee-setting discussions (and similar topics that might violate federal anti-trust laws).
(3) Reinstatement of access privileges will be at the sole discretion of Door Safety, LLC.
(4) Revocation of access privileges, depending on severity of the offense(s) leading to revocation, may result in forfeiture of any payments (e.g., subscription fee, course/lesson fees, etc.).
A. Subscription Plans.
(1) Users may choose fee-based subscription plans that match their interest category. Certain subscription plans are reserved for individuals who hold specific positions (e.g., Code Enforcement Officers and other Authorities Having Jurisdiction/AHJ)—proof of eligibility shall be required. Important: Registered users are not required to purchase a fee-based subscription to use the website, however, they have limited access to basic information (e.g., read-only access to certain discussion forums) only.
B. Term of Subscription.
(1) Fee-based subscription plans are available for annual terms. Subscription plans for DoorSafety's professional certifications are for annual terms only.
(2) Users can renew their subscription plan(s) before, on, or after the expiration date of their subscription plan.
(3) To maintain their desired level of website access, Users are responsible for monitoring and renewing their subscription plans in a timely manner.
C. Content Access.
(1) Access to the content on this website is a privilege and subject to DoorSafety.com Terms and Conditions of Use, as stated herein. Certain portions of DoorSafety's content are unrestricted and available to ALL website users. Other portions of DoorSafety's content are reserved for paid subscribers, and specific levels of subscriptions. Premium content (e.g., online courses and lessons) is available for purchase on an on-demand basis.
D. Cancellation of Subscription.
(1) Registered users may cancel their fee-based subscriptions at any time by cancelling their subscription(s) through their User Profile page.
E. Refund for Cancelled Subscriptions.
(1) DoorSafety's content is knowledge-based and intellectual in nature. For this reason, Registered Users who cancel their subscription(s) forfeit any and all fees paid, regardless of the time remaining in their subscription period(s) at the time of cancellation. No refunds will be authorized or issued for cancelled subscriptions.
Door Safety, LLC's certification programs are voluntary and subject to the following terms and conditions:
(1) Door Safety Technician (DST). DST certification is open to all interested parties. Candidates should be regularly engaged in the installation and/or maintenance of door assemblies. Candidates can be in-house employees of a facility or employed by third-party service companies.
a. DST candidates must: 1) complete DoorSafety's DST-level online course(s) and tests; 2) sign the DST License Agreement and pay the associated fee(s); and, 3) achieve a minimum score of 80 percent on the live-proctored (online) DST certification exam.
(2) Door Safety Inspector (DSI). DSI certification is open to all interested parties. Candidates can be in-house employees of a facility, employees of third-party service providers, or self-employed.
a. Individuals who are Fire Door Assembly Inspectors (FDAI) as certified by DHI, or participate in the Intertek Qualified Personnel (IQP) Certified Fire Door Inspector (CFDI) program can apply to take the live-proctored (online) DSI certification exam without completing prerequisite courses. Individuals who have earned the Associated Locksmiths of America's (ALOA) Certified Fire Door Inspector (CFDI) or the International Fire Door Inspectors Association's (IFDIA) Swinging Type Fire Door Inspector certification can apply to take the live-proctored (online) DSI certification exam without completing prerequisite courses. Proof of eligibility (e.g., scanned or photocopies of current/valid certification credentials) IS REQUIRED.
b. DSI candidates must: 1) complete DSI-level courses; 2) sign the DSI License Agreement and pay the associated fee(s); and, 3) achieve a minimum score of 80 percent on the live-proctored (online) DSI certification exam.
(3) Door Safety Consultant (DSC). DSI CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. DSC certification is open to all interested parties. Candidates can be in-house employees of a facility, employees of third-party service providers, or self-employed.
a. Individuals who are a certified Architectural Hardware Consultant (AHC) or a Certified Door Consultant (CDC), as certified by DHI are eligible for DSC certification. Proof of eligibility (e.g., scanned or photocopies of current/valid certification credentials) IS REQUIRED. AHCs and CDCs, who hold DoorSafety's DSI certification, are eligible to apply for the DSC in-person certification exam without completing DoorSafety's DSC-level courses.
b. DSC candidates must: 1) be DSI certified*; 2) successfully pass DoorSafety's DSC-level courses; 3) sign the DSC License Agreement and pay the associated fee(s); and, 4) achieve a minimum score of 80 percent on the DSC certification exam.
*Door Safety Inspector (DSI) certification is necessary to becoming a Door Safety Consultant (DSC). Upon attaining DSC certification, individuals ARE REQUIRED to maintain their DSC certification; DSC certification supersedes DSI certification.
B. Term of Certification.
(1) DST, DSI, and DSC certifications are valid for one year, from date of exam or certification renewal, provided individuals maintain the REQUIRED level of annual subscription (see below), complete REQUIRED continuing education (see below) components, and pay all associated fees.
(2) DST-, DSI-, and DSC-certified individuals may surrender their certifications by: 1) Allowing their certification term to expire without renewing; 2) Failing to complete the REQUIRED continuing education components before the expiration of their certification (or within the Grace Period for Reinstating Certification); 3) Violating DoorSafety.com's Terms & Conditions of Use (as stated elsewhere on this page); and, 4) Notifying Door Safety, LLC, in writing, of their desire to terminate their certification status.
(3) Door Safety, LLC reserves the rights to revoke the certification credentials of any DST, DSI, or DSC certified individual, for cause, at any time.
C. Required Annual Subscription (After Certification).
(1) DST, DSI, and DSC certifications require individuals to maintain an ongoing paid-subscription throughout their full term of certification. Failure to maintain an ongoing paid-subscription results in the termination of the individual's Door Safety certification upon the expiration date of the affected term of certification. Individuals have a ninety (90) day grace period in which to renew their REQUIRED ANNUAL CERTIFICATION-SUBSCRIPTION, after which they may be required to apply for and pass the respective DST, DSI, or DSC certification exam(s).
(2) Renewal subscriptions of DST, DSI, and DSC certifications includes the costs of REQUIRED continuing education components. (See Continuing Education below for more information.)
D. Use of DoorSafety's Certification Titles, Emblems, and Logos.
(1) Only individuals who hold one or more of Door Safety's certifications are permitted to use the official DST, DSI, and DSC certification titles, emblems, and logos on their professional communications (e.g., websites, email, letterhead, etc.) as detailed in the DST, DSI, and DSC License Agreement.
(2) Individuals who have surrendered their Door Safety certification(s), or have had their certification(s) revoked for cause, are NOT PERMITTED to use any of the official DST, DSI, and DSC certification titles, emblems, or logos in any manner. In these cases, continued use of Door Safety's official emblems or logos shall be subject to legal remedies to the fullest extent of the law.
E. Continuing Education. Continuing education for Door Safety's DST, DSI, and DSC certified professionals is an essential component of our certification program. Accordingly, we include access to online continuing education courses with each year's certification fee. Typically, completion of any continuing education course requires no more than eight (8) hours per year to complete.
(1) Individuals who have attained one or more level(s) of Door Safety's certifications (e.g., DST, DSI, and DSC) are obligated to complete the REQUIRED continuing education components, successfully, before renewing their certification-subscription.
(2) Continuing education components for each level of certification may be completed at any time during the individual's current certification-subscription term.
(3) Individuals holding more than one level of Door Safety's certifications are obligated to complete the REQUIRED continuing education component(s) for the highest level of certification for which they hold. For example, individuals who have attained both DSI and DSC level certifications need to complete the DSC-level continuing education component in order to renew their certifications.
(4) Successful completion of training from other industry-recognized sources might be considered equivalent to the REQUIRED continuing education components; individuals shall be responsible for providing sufficient documentation to Door Safety, LLC for evaluation.
(5) Failure to successfully complete the REQUIRED continuing education components, before the expiration of an individual's certification-subscription term, is cause for suspending and/or permanently revoking certification status.
F. Grace Period for Reinstating Certification.
(1) Certified individuals whose DST, DSI, and/or DSC certification-subscription has lapsed have a grace period of ninety (90) calendar days in which to instate their certification status. During the lapsed period, access to certification-specific portions of our website is suspended and any certifications are considered inactive until such time as the individuals renew their certification-subscription.
(2) Reinstatement of certifications after the expiration of the grace period requires individuals to reapply for, and pass, the respective certification exam(s), as well as pay the associated fee(s).
G. Listing in DoorSafety.com's Certified Personnel Directories.
(1) Door Safety, LLC maintains a directory of individuals who have attained one or more levels of professional certification. The DoorSafety.com Certified Personnel Directory is an online searchable database that contains the listings of ACTIVE DST, DSI, and DSC certified individuals.
(2) Listings for each certified individual include basic contact information. Expanded listings are available for an additional fee; contact Door Safety. LLC for more information regarding expanded listings.
(1) Door Safety, LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise share website user information (see our Privacy policies). Companies (e.g., manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, organizations, etc.) may advertise their products, services, and programs on DoorSafety.com. Contact Door Safety, LLC for more information regarding advertising on DoorSafety.com.
(2) Door Safety certified individuals, whose certification-subscription is active/current, may advertise their professional services on DoorSafety.com.
DoorSafety.com's discussion forums are provided as a means of fostering online interactive conversations related to the field of egress and fire door installation, inspection, testing, and maintenance. Users are encouraged to participate in the forums by posting new topics, replying to topics, and commenting on code compliance, application, installation, and maintenance issues that they observe or experience related to egress and fire door assemblies.
(1) DoorSafety.com's discussion forums are available as read-only to all non-registered in users and website visitors. Users wanting to participate in the forums by posting new topics and/or replies to the forums must create a FREE DoorSafety.com User account. Access to certain discussion forums is restricted to specific User-Interest categories and/or paid subscription categories.
(2) Users are responsible for vetting any and all technical information posted in the forums by ANY INDIVIDUAL or ANY SOURCE. User shall not rely on any technical information, suggestions, and/or recommendations posted in the forums, for any reason. USE OF INFORMATION DISCLOSED AND SHARED IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS IS SOLELY AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.
(3) User-level access to DoorSafety's discussion forums is a privilege and subject to adherence of these Terms & Conditions of Use. Users not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Use may have their forum access suspended or permanently banned, for cause, without any warning; regardless of paid subscription-level service.
(4) ALL POSTINGS IN DOORSAFETY'S FORUMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS, RECORDINGS (e.g., audio and video), DOCUMENTS, AND WRITTEN COMMENTS BECOME THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF DOORSAFETY.COM AND DOOR SAFETY, LLC. FOR THIS REASON, USERS ARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGED FROM POSTING OR OTHERWISE SHARING (e.g., posting hyperlinks to external sources) ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FOR WHICH THEY DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHTS.
(5) DoorSafety reserves the rights to summarily edit and/or delete forum postings that contain unauthorized use of copyrighted materials. Continued posting of unauthorized copyrighted materials is cause for suspending or permanently banning the offending user's forum access.
(6) DOORSAFETY'S DISCUSSION FORUMS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. THEREFORE, USERS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPORT THEMSELVES ACCORDINGLY. POSTS CONTAINING PROFANE LANGUAGE (OF ANY NATURE), DEROGATORY COMMENTS, OBSCENE CONTENT (OF ANY NATURE), POLITICAL POSITIONS AND/OR OPINIONS, RACIST AND/OR TERRORISTIC COMMENTS, INAPPROPRIATE CARTOONS OR JOKES, WILL BE SUMMARILY DELETED. WHEN WARRANTED, THE OFFENDING USER'S FORUM ACCESS WILL BE PERMANENTLY TERMINATED.
(7) POSTINGS CONTAINING ANY FORM OF SOLICITATION FOR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS AND/OR SERVICES, CLASSIFIED ADS, AND JOB/EMPLOYMENT POSTINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND WILL BE SUMMARILY DELETED.
(8) Suspending and Banning Forum Users.
a. Door Safety, LLC reserves the rights to suspend or permanently ban without notice, for cause, individuals from accessing DoorSafety's forums; regardless of paid subscription status.
b. Individuals who hold one or more Door Safety's professional certifications who are suspended from the forums may retain their certification through the expiration date of the term in which the suspension occurs, and may reapply to reinstate their certification and access to DoorSafety's forums after their suspension is lifted.
c. Individuals whose forum access is permanently banned shall not be permitted to reinstate their account and/or access to DoorSafety's content, programs, and services. Any Door Safety's professional certifications held by banned individuals shall terminate upon the expiration of the term in which the banning occurs; they will not eligible to renew or otherwise reinstate their certification(s).
(1) User Information. We respect our website Users' privacy to the greatest extent possible on a website. DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC does not sell, barter, trade, or otherwise share user information with any other organization, corporation, individual, or entity. DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC does not sell access to any form of user mailing lists.
(2) DoorSafety's Discussion Forums. Posting topics, replies, and comments on any of DoorSafety's forums is voluntary and is therefore not subject to any expectation of privacy. Accordingly, users are cautioned against posting sensitive comments or details regarding their professional and/or personal information or status.
7. COPYRIGHTS and INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) DoorSafety's Materials and Content. Content, logos, emblems, documents, and materials (e.g, courses, lessons, quizzes, tests, audio recordings, videos, drawings, pictures, graphics, etc.) posted on our website are the sole intellectual property of Pardoe Consulting, LLC (the parent company of Door Safety, LLC). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copying or reproduction, by any means including, but not limited to, screen shots, digital imaging, scanning, printing to graphic or electronic formats is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Pardoe Consulting, LLC. Access to DoorSafety.com's content and materials is a privilege subject to these terms and conditions of use. Users violating these terms and conditions may have their website accounts suspended or permanently banned without warning.
(2) DoorSafety's Links to External Resources. Links to external resources that include copyrighted content and materials are the intellectual property of the respective websites, companies, and organizations, and/or their sources. DoorSafety.com makes these links available as a convenience to our users. Users are cautioned to review the copyright statements and use permissions of these external resources before accessing such content.
(3) Postings to DoorSafety's Discussion Forums. Users acknowledge that all postings to DoorSafety's forums, including but not limited to comments, pictures, graphics, audio recordings, and videos become the intellectual property of Door Safety, LLC. Under no circumstance shall Door Safety, LLC or its parent company Pardoe Consulting, LLC, compensate, either monetarily or by trade, users for posting their copyrighted content. Consequently, users are strongly discouraged from posting, either directly or by hyperlinks, content to which they do not own the copyrights.
A. GENERAL AND LIABILITY WARRANTY.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.DoorSafety.com), is strictly at your own risk. Users acknowledge that DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC shall not be held liable for any losses and/or damages, of any nature, arising from the use, misuse, or failure to use any information provided in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, users can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide active and valid links to appropriately useful and safe websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for any of the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which might have changed or is no longer valid.
Please be aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. For this reason, be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
a. By using our website, you hereby consent unconditionally to our disclaimer policies and agree to their terms, as well as all of DoorSafety's Terms & Conditions of Use.
b. Certain areas of our website (e.g., User Registration, Ask DoorSafety Team, Checkout pages of the shopping cart, etc. ) prompt users to actively and knowingly consent unconditionally to DoorSafety.com's Terms & Conditions of Use.
B. Ask the DoorSafety Team.
(1) While the DoorSafety Team use every means available to provide users with accurate, complete, correct, and up-to-date information, guidance, and answers, their ability to answer questions is limited to the information included in the inquiries. For this reason, ALL answers provided by the DoorSafety Team shall be considered general in scope and application. Users are encouraged to contact the appropriate code enforcement officials, and other authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs), to confirm when specific applications and/or conditions are acceptable. Only the appropriate code enforcement officials and AHJs determine when construction, products, and systems comply with building, life safety, and fire codes.
(2) Opinions and positions expressed by the DoorSafety Team do NOT represent the official opinions and positions of any other organizations (e.g., National Fire Protection Association or the International Code Council) or any other company. Accordingly, responses by the DoorSafety Team cannot be construed or inferred to represent the official opinions and positions of any other organization and/or company. Users are encouraged to contact the respective organizations and companies for confirmation of their opinions and positions.
(3) Door Safety, LLC and the DoorSafety Team, shall not be held liable for any damages, of any nature, arising from the use or misuse of the information, guidance, and answers provided herein or elsewhere on this website.
C. Contributors and Instructors.
(1) Comments, opinions, and positions expressed by Contributors and Instructors through their courses, lessons, forum postings, and other DoorSafety-related activities do NOT represent the official opinions and positions of Door Safety, LLC and DoorSafety.com. Under no circumstance shall Door Safety, LLC and/or DoorSafety.com be held liable for the comments, opinions, and positions of Contributors and Instructors.
D. Certified Individuals.
(1) DoorSafety.com's and Door Safety, LLC's certification programs and curriculum are designed to teach individuals how to: properly install, maintain, and repair swinging doors; perform safety inspections of egress and fire door assemblies; specify/design door assemblies; and, prepare for the respective certification exams. We make every effort to teach up-to-date technical information and techniques based on current building, fire, and life safety codes and standards, as well as industry practice and trends. DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC do not make any warranties regarding the suitability, capability, expertise, and experience of any individual who holds one or more certification (e.g., DST, DSI, and DSC). Nor, do DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC make any recommendations or endorsements, in any way, regarding the ability of any certified individual to perform any level of specific duty or service of any type.
(2) Building, fire, and life safety codes and standards are subject to frequent changes. Accordingly, Door Safety's professional certifications (e.g., DST, DSI, and DSC) are based on the code and standard requirements covered in the curriculum at the time of certification. Door Safety certified individuals are required to stay up-to-date with changes in the code and standards requirements through continuing education. (See Certification policies above.)
(3) Under no circumstance shall any opinion expressed by any individual holding one or more of Door Safety's professional certification(s) be construed to represent, in any manner, the official opinion and/or position of DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC.
(4) DoorSafety.com and Door Safety, LLC, its owners, staff, consultants, contributors, and instructors shall not be held liable for any action or inaction or performance (including failure to perform) and/or any damages of any nature arising from the advice, recommendation, opinion, and/or work of any individual, regardless of certification status.
(5) Before entering into any professional relationship, we strongly encourage potential clients and employers of individuals who hold one or more of Door Safety's certifications (e.g., DST, DSI, and DSC) to exercise due diligence by fully vetting each certified individual for the duties for which they are being considered. Under no circumstance shall DoorSafety.com or Door Safety, LLC be held liable for any error(s) or omission(s) or immoral, unethical, illegal and/or criminal act(s) committed by any individual, regardless of certification status.
9. DOOR SAFETY'S TRAINING AND CLASSES
Door Safety offers lessons and courses on-demand through DoorSafety.com and, from time to time, in-person classes that are hosted at various venues around the country.
(1) Enrollment Fees for Online Lessons and Courses. Due to the intangible nature of our training program and curriculum, enrollment fees for online lessons and courses are non-refundable. All enrollment fees for online lessons and courses shall be paid in full before access is granted to the online content. In certain cases, enrollment fees might be permitted to be applied to another lesson or course or transferred to another person (as designated by the registrant), in part or in full. Where online lessons or courses include physical materials (e.g., reference books) the materials shall be shipped to the registrant's address on record at the time of enrollment; return of the materials will not be accepted, and their retail value shall be deducted from any unused enrollment fee. Door Safety reserves the rights to consider such change and transfer requests individually; no refunds shall be issued.
(2) Enrollment Fees for In-Person Classes. Enrollment fees for in-person classes shall be paid in full, before the start date of the class. Door Safety, LLC provides registrants for certain classes with the option to secure their place in the class early by making a non-refundable deposit. Any outstanding balance shall be paid, in full, no later than seven (7) days prior to the start date of the class. No interest shall be applied to outstanding balances. Registrants shall not be permitted to attend any class for which there is an outstanding balance.
(3) Cancellation and No Shows for In-Person Classes. Registrants are responsible for arriving at the class venue on time. Where circumstances prevent registrants from arriving on time or from attending the class, registrants are responsible for notifying Door Safety, by phone, in a timely manner. Time is of the essence, in cases where a registrant cannot attend a class session, and there is a wait list for that class session, we will attempt to replace the registrant with another registrant from the wait list. Where there is not sufficient time to replace the registrant with someone from the wait list or there is no wait list for that class session, the registrant forfeits twenty-five percent (25%) of the total enrollment fee or $500 (US dollars), whichever is less. IMPORTANT: WHERE REGISTRANTS DO NOT ATTEND THE CLASS SESSION FOR WHICH THEY ARE REGISTERED, AND/OR THEY DO NOT NOTIFY US BY PHONE IN TIME TO ACCESS WAIT-LISTED REGISTRATIONS IN AN ATTEMPT TO FILL THE VACANCY CREATED BY THEIR INABILITY TO ATTEND THE CLASS, THE NO-SHOW REGISTRANT FORFEITS FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OF THE ENROLLMENT FEE. The remainder of the No-Show registrant's enrollment fee shall be applied to a future class session or online lessons and courses or transferred to another person as designated by the registrant. No refunds will be issued.
A. Enrollment fees of a registrant who notifies us thirty (30) or more calendar days before start date of the class, shall be permitted to be applied to another class session, other online lessons and courses, or transferred to another person as designated by the registrant, without any penalty.
(4) Class Size. Door Safety reserves the rights to limit the minimum and maximum number of attendees for any in-person class session. In cases where the minimum number of attendees is not met, we reserve the rights to postpone and reschedule or cancel the class session. Decisions to postpone and/or cancel a class session shall be made no later than twenty-one (21) calendar days before the start date of the class, and all registrants shall be notified promptly. In no case, shall Door Safety be held liable for any costs incurred by registrants to change airline travel arrangements or any other costs related to the change or cancellation of the class session.
In cases where the maximum number of registrations have been received for a class session, additional registrations shall be added to a wait list. When space in a class becomes available, wait-listed registrants will be contacted in the order which their enrollments were received and given the opportunity to attend the class. In cases where we are unable to accommodate all of the wait-listed registrants, they may request a full refund of their enrollment fee or choose to apply it to a future class session of their choice.
(5) Payment Methods. Payment for online and in-person classes can be made by credit card, check (corporate or personal), and in limited cases corporate purchase orders. Credit card payments are processed using DoorSafety.com's secured credit card payment gateway. DoorSafety.com does not retain or otherwise store credit card numbers or other credit card credentials; only the authorization transaction numbers are retained. Payments made by check, either corporate or personal, are subject to a holding period of up to fourteen calendar days (from date of deposit) until they are processed by our bank; payments by check shall not be considered received until they clear our bank. Corporate purchase orders from institutions such as healthcare facilities, school districts, and college/universities are an acceptable payment method, provided a complete copy of the purchase order is included with the order(s) and directions for submitting invoices are clearly stated therein. Purchase orders from other companies and organizations are not accepted.